Looking for Dr. Who performs lip augmentations in south eastern CT?

46 y/o female looking for facial rejuvenation and lip augmentation.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Choose your surgeon wisely to get the best outcome

The first thing you should do is check the ASPS website for a list of doctors in your area. Then look at online reviews. Check the surgeon's website. Look at their results. Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful. Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.

SouthEastern CT plastic surgeon.

Thank you for your question and below I am attaching a link to the American society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to find a doctor located near to you.  Hope that this helps.

Lip Augmentation

It is best to look for a board certified physician who is an expert in cosmetic procedures.  It is best to find someone who has a conservative approach so that you will be happy with the results. Best, Dr. Green

Hi, I have performed many facial plastic surgery procedures, including lip augmentation for over 30 years and on three continents.  Facial plastic surgeons are highly trained in facial plastic surgery and more than capable of the types of procedures that you have listed in your question.  Having trained numerous facial plastic surgery fellows and many more resident surgeons, IMHO my advice would be to find an experienced surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a more youthful and naturally attractive face.  This isn't a board certification issue but rather one of precise and accurate aesthetic judgment. 

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation using a dermal filler (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or with cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks anteriorly that will feminize the entire face.

Similarly, these beauty principles define ideally proportioned and balanced lips to be at least medium in size with the upper lip approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip.  

Non smiling photos, of your face, from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  Don't hesitate to travel in order to get the best that you can afford. 

Hope this helps.