Pregnancy After Implants, Volume Loss and Implants are Firm? What Size/Type Should I Replace With?

I have implants but after my implants I got pregnant. Now I have lost all fullness on top and my implants are firm feeling also the look wide set. I'd. Like to go from my current 360cc moderate plus to probably 450-475 high profile silicone. I also have had a lift. The reason I'm thinking high profile is to restore fullness on top of breasted. Also to you think silicone implants would feel softer? Does it look like my implants could be placed closer together? What to you reccomend?

Maximize projection with Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

The best implants are silicone gel placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural.  Since you have lost the fullness on top, I recommend a new procedure called Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue to increase upper pole fullness and increase cleavage.  The optimal results are obtained when the areola, breast tissue and implant are all aligned high on the chest wall over the bony prominence to give the maximum projection with a minimal size implant.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Pregnancy After Implants, Volume Loss

There are a number of possible reasons for loss of fullness in the upper poles after pregancy in a patient with implants

• actual decrease in the amount of breast tissue. Remedy-fat grafting or different implants.
  • "bottoming out" where the implants have descended on the chest, lifting the breast fold off the chest. Remede-reinforce the fold with sutures, your own tissue or Strattice
  • Stretching of the breast skin with descent of the implant within the breast tissue. Remedy--breast lift, think hard before using larger implants. 

Best answer will come in the setting of an in person consultation. All the best. 

Implant choices

It is difficult to assess what you may need without an exam. A high profile implant will give you more projection.  A wider based implant may give you more superior fullness.

The Benefits of a Lift with a Breast Revision

The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is the most suitable for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis) as a result of development, aging, pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss . Some patients will experience better results to restore superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy; better known as #AugmentationMastopexy. Also, a breast lift may also be achieved with current implants if a patient is satisfied with their current size, type and volume.

Altogether, the surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the nipple and areolae of the desired size and correct height may also be addressed. I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.