Will skin shedding replace collagen to fix my rolling and boxcar acne scars? I'm 18 using glycolic acid and AHA.

Ive had acne scars for a year now and ive been trying to get clear flat skin again, i had an allergic reaction to accutane that caused cysts, what are my other options if this skin shedding idea doesnt work?

Thanks for your query. Skin shedding will give you a slight relief in acne scars. The best options available in the market for you are sublative or micro needling Rf, co2 fractional laser. This will create injury in the skin leading to more collagen formation and heals up the acne scars more. Chemical peels do work for acne scars but only those who penetrate deep like phenol, tca etc. Hope it helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon