What size?

Hello , I am getting Permalip next week and kind of curious as to what size I should go for . My upper lip is super thin. 5mm or 4 mm. Lower lips still has some fillers from 4 months ago.Thanks very much .

What size?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Without having had an in-depth discussion of your desired goal appearance it is difficult to offer definite advice on the size of permalip you should have placed.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they can best advise you.  

Permalip for augmentation?

I am not a fan of implants in the lips. The patients I've seen with them either have them taken out or wish they hadn't done them. HA fillers are a much more precise option with complete reversibility.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Permalip

I am not a fan of implants like the one you described. I prefer to use filler like hyaluronic acids or fat to augment the lips.