I really want my jaw line changed as it is more square and want it oval! Is this a lot of money? (photo)

Jaw or chin?

The cost of the surgery depends on how much of the jaw you want altered - the whole jaw or just the chin, where you have the surgery done, and price may vary slightly between surgeons.  There are some reported prices on RealSelf, but I would suggest you sit down with a surgeon and discuss exactly what you want to have altered.  Most surgeons ofter an initial consultation at a reasonable cost, and this should be your first step. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Minneapolis Otolaryngologist