I'm a trans woman and interested in the options for body feminization procedures. Any suggestions?

No pictures available unfortunately but interested in the following Body feminization Stomach reduction Rib reduction Butt lift Fat transfer to hips

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your doll results, best wishes love!

BBL advice

This question is difficult to answer without a consultation. I would recommend that you seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

It is hard to give specific advice without at least seeing photos. I do a lot of BBL/fat transfer procedures and recently did fat transfer for body feminization on a transgender patient. The result was beautiful. We liposuctioned her upper and lower abdomen, waistline, back and love handles with fat to her hips. I think every patient is different, so the surgical plan would vary from patient to patient. If you don't feel comfortable posting pics to this site, you can email them to me. 

Body Feminization

The key procedures for body feminization are breast augmentation, waistline reduction/narrowing (options tummy tuck, liposuction, rib removal) and buttock and hip augmentation. (fat vs implants) Which of these body options is right for you requires assessment by pictures and discussion

Body feminization

Body feminization procedures can be multiple based on your body shape.

This can include, breast augmentation, Tummy tuck , liposuction, fat transfer to the buttock and hips or implants to buttock and implants to hips.

Need an examination and thorough discussion of your desired look.