How would I get a tummy tuck on nhs.? (photo)

I suffer with depression and really need a tummy tuck it's mentally affecting me

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Tummy tuck/depression

Thank you for your question and photograph.It is important that you are stable enough to have a cosmetic procedure done, especially if you are suffering from any metal illnesses. This would require you to get medical clearance from your primary care doctor or psychologist/psychiatrist if you have one. Recovery can be a mental, physical and emotional rollercoaster and you need to be sure you are in the right state of mind to handle the healing process. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Timing is important

You must be in a proper state of mind to have surgery. Because all surgeries carry risks and complications it is important to be mentally prepared for surgery. I would ask that your doctor clear you from a psychiatric perspective prior to surgery. We all want to  be on the same page with your total health care. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon