Are my implants too low? Breast implants done yesterday (Photo)

I had originally booked in for a lift with implants.the surgeon advised to go with HP textured implants over the muscle and a possible lift later if I wasn't happy with the results. I had surgery yesterday. They placed very tight bandages on my breasts which were not due to come off until tomorrow. I rang the surgeon due to the pain & bandages being 2 tight. He told me to remove them and put the surgical bra on Are my implants too low? I know it's only been a day but they don't look right to me.

Implants?

It is very early in the healing process. You have to let things settle down.  Best to give it time and then re-evalaute. My guess is you will need a lift.

Are your implants too low?

At this point, best to let your body heal since the shape of your breasts will change as the swelling subsides and the implants drop and settle some. If you still aren't happy with your results at 4-6 months, best to talk with your operating surgeon about a possible lift.

Are my implants too low? Breast implants done yesterday

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Based on your photographs, your breast implants do not seem to be too low. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Implants

Breast implants do not lift the breast.  They only add volume.  Your breast shape is the same now as before the surgery.  Once you are healed, you may want to consider a breast lift to reshape the breast and correct the nipple position.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Implants

You obviously just had an enlargement with no lift. For no lift, your breasts are where they were. If you want your breasts higher, you will need a lift. I would suggest discussing all your concerns with your surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

You really need to give this at least 3 to 6 moths to judge the result. Time will help as things settle. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome.  It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant.  It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look.  Be patient.

Breast Implants

Thank you for your question.You are still early in the healing process. Give it some time. It can take between 3 and 6 months for the breasts to settle into the final position.Once you are fully healed, if you are unhappy with the outcome, contact your surgeon to discuss your options.Best of luck!