Is this a good result? (photos)

I had a full tummy tuck and lipo 4 weeks ago but feel I have a lot of lose skin left when I sit, bend and lie on my side, will a revision be needed

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 month post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Is this a good result?

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  I think you have obtained a very nice and natural result after your tummy tuck and liposuction procedure.  As you are only 4 weeks out from surgery you are still carrying significant swelling in your tissues and I would recommend allowing more time to pass for your results to mature before assessing your long-term appearance.  If after 6-12 months you still have excess skin and your results do not meet your expectations you may need a revision procedure.  Hope this helps.