Tight pulling skin under my incision after my breast enlargement?

Hi I'm 21 days post opp now since I had my breast enlargement and my right breast is starting to Worry me now my incision is pulling it feels like my skin is being stretched and I can't lift my arm probably with out it stretching and feeling uncomfortable also my implant doesn't more much like my other one I'm getting so worried!!!

Post op tightness

Hi Charly Brown,

Congratulations on you decision to have Breast Augmentation.   What you are describing is not that  uncommon. It sounds like a "cord"  in the lower part of the breast near the fold.  We call it a cord because that is what it feels like when you stretch the skin by raising your arms. A cord will disappear without treatment, however gentle massage tends to be beneficial.    It is difficult to be sure without examining you, so you should return to  your doctor for a complete evaluation.
Good Luck,  Beverly Friedlander, MD 

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon