One of my breast implants does don't move and is tight were my incision is and is really hard next to it to. Any suggestions?

I had my breast enlargement 6 weeks ago now and my right breast doesn't feel right it's still more swollen then the other. And also were my incision is it is very hard all underneath my boob it feels so tight when I lift my arm like its pulling my skin and it doesn't move up like my other one just pulls can some one please help me will this go away in time???

Breasts not healing similarly - one breast feels more firm and tight.

Even though 6 weeks have passed since surgery, majority of the patients achieve final results after 3-6 months. Swelling can last for more than 1 month, but it must be concerning you as this is only in one breast.

The tightness you feel is most likely because the muscle, surrounding breast tissue and breast skin are still getting accustomed to the implant. Once the surround tissues loosen, then the breast implant naturally and freely move just like your breast tissue as you raise your arm, etc.

Please note that it is common for breasts to heal and adapt to implants at different rates. So don’t worry.

I would urge you to follow-up with your surgeon and share your concerns. Their instructions should take precedence over all else you read here as they are better informed about your surgical details.

Hope this helps.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.