How long after having rhinoplasty can I play basketball with a face guard on, like the one in the picture? (Photo)

I'm aware it's 6 weeks without a face guard. Thanks:)

How long after having rhinoplasty can I play basketball with a face guard on, like the one in the picture?

If you underwent a simple rhinoplasty or correction of nasal tip operation it means that your cartilage or bone structures are not excised. Since the manipulation is minimal; the edema will be minimal also. Nasal buffers will not be applied after these operations but only strip bandages. These strip bandages will be removed after 5th postoperative day. You can continue to do your daily work just after the procedure but we do not advise you heavy lifting or excessive exercise.

If you underwent rhinoplasty operation in which the bone and cartilage structures are also involved like concha hypertrophy, septum deviation or secondary rhinoplasty; then intranasal buffers will be applied in order to reduce the edema. These intranasal buffers will be removed after 5th postoperative day. You can continue to do your daily work just after the procedure but we do not advise you heavy lifting or excessive exercise. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon