Is there a chance for me to get even, symmetrical breasts? (photos)

I have had two breast augmentations.The second was a revision since the first resulted in uneven breasts. The pockets the surgeon made were different sizes or my internal tissue reacted and changed internally, I am not sure. My breast used to be symmetrical before any surgery (I dont have pics) . Thr revision helped a lot but I still feel unhappy. The second pic shows my breast when I tighten my chest muscles. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a chance for me to get even, symmetrical breasts?

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Sorry to hear that you are not pleased with your results. While I do not know where you started from, I do think you have a reasonable result. At the same time, I do note the asymmetry that you mention and think there could be some changes made to improve your results. This would require revision surgery and cases like yours can be very complicated. Best to have an in person consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the options available to you. This way you can also discuss the details of your goals and objectives as well. Hope this helps!

Perfect symmetry

is nearly impossible and you cannot judge your breasts with your muscles contracted... so you do look decent and one side may be slightly fuller than the other.  But your upper poles appear level and to me, that is the most important aspect as it is what the world sees when you are dressed in a tank top no bra.  If you must have better symmetry, small changes can be accomplished with fat grafting and larger changes with a change in size of your implant... but this still won't guarantee perfect symmetry.  So if you're able to live with your results, its suggested you focus on all the good things the procedure has done for you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Thanks for the question and pictures. Yes, it is most likely you will be able to improve breast symmetry through additional revisionary breast surgery. Adjustment of the breast implant pockets and/or use of different sizes/profiles of breast implants may be necessary to do so.  

My best suggestion: seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery. Share previous operative reports and photographs with your chosen plastic surgeon. Communicate your concerns and goals carefully as well.  The use of computer imaging and/or goal photographs imaging can be very helpful with this communication.  I hope this, and the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery, helps. Best wishes.

Asymmetrical

Thank you for the question and the photos and YES your result could be improved with further surgery but a review of your operative notes and photos taken by your surgeon are needed.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD