What surgical (or non-surgical if possible) treatment would you recommend for deep creases/wide nostrils? (Photos)

Hello doctors. The creases (shadows) created by my wide nostrils are much too deep and pronounced. As you can see from the pictures, the nasolabial folds are visible all the way up to mid-nose. They are even visible around the nostrils when I'm not smiling. I'd like to add that I'm wary of any surgery because my nasal cavities are prone to constant obstruction due to allergies (constant sniffing). Thank you for taking the time to read my question. I appreciate and value all your advice.

Deep Creases and Wide Nostrils

Hi Sarahrahrah,

Based from the photos, I agree that your alars can be slimmer, but in doing so, your nasal tip may look relatively bigger, hence, I highly recommend considering at least a combination of tipplasty and alarplasty. If you are worried about your frequent allergy, this may also be solved by laser or radio frequency treatment.

For the deep crease near the alar, or the nasolabial folds, filler injection of fat transfer can be done.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon