Severe allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid face injection! (Photo)

I am based in South Korea. I went to the doctor to get hyaluronic acid injections in the face as a means to moisturize skin. Those injection left me with huge bags under my eyes, and after two days I develop what seems to be allergy: all my head got numb and hot, my ears got blocked, heart rate increased, I was very nauseous, and the numbness was spreading to my hands. What is that? Will bags disappear? Please help!

Concerns regarding hyaluronic acid

It is rare to have an allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid. If bags are an issue you could have an injection of hyalase which would dissolve hyaluronic acid within few hours. Next time around it is important to make certain manufacturer of product is reputable.