Will my nose sag if I get my tip graft shortened? (Photo)

My rhinoplasty was 3 weeks ago, I had the bump removed and a cartilage tip graft done. I know there is still swelling in the tip but not in the bridge. The bridge is still too high and tip cartilage too long. Cartilage doesn't really swell, so I doubt it will shrink to my desired look. I know I'm meant to wait a year, but will that time stretch the tip of my nose to the point that if I get it shortened, my nose skin will sag, or should I get it done soon?

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-