Does anyone know if when the swelling subsides, will the tip settle back towards my face and the columella raise up? (photos)

I had open nose extension rhinoplasty, done 11 days ago. I wanted my hump removed and tip raised. The surgeon removed the hump and used the cartilage to extend and add height to the tip. The hump was only 1mm high, and now my nose looks like it's really long, round and my nostrils are really stretched. I know that it is swollen and too early to make judgments on the final result but does anyone know if when the swelling subsidies, will the tip settle back towards my face and will the columella raise up?

Rhinoplasty recovery

You are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD