Why does my left breast hurt at times when laying down?

I had breast augmentation 3 days ago, 400cc left breast and 375cc on right. I am 5'5, 90 pounds. When I am sitting up, there is that discomfort however it increases in the left breast when laying down. Is this normal?

Thank you for your question.  This early in recovery it is very common to have discomfort which can increase when lying down.  If the left breasts is very swollen, feels so tight that it could burst and you're having extreme pain you should see her plastic surgeon for an examination to rule out bleeding.  However if the breast feels normal sitting up I doubt that this is happened. Always check with your plastic surgeon and do not follow Internet advice.