Double Eyelid to Single Eyelid? (photos)

hi I'm a middle eastern nineteen year old female. i was wondering if someone could perform this surgery for me? is it possible? i really fell in love with the asian look and i'd love to have it. let me know how this would work or if you could perform this. thank you

Highly unpredictable and think about long term

Hi there. Greetings from the UK. I've been asked by patients with Occidental eyelids if I'd perform surgery to make them Oriental. Yes it is possible but highly unpredictable. Theoretically you'd need ablation of your own natural crease, downward herniation of your orbital fat to try and prevent reattachment of your own natural higher crease and possible reformation of a new lower surgical Oriental configuration skin crease. Although all theoretically possible it's not the most predictable with a significant risk of asymmetry and long term disappointment. I personally wouldn't be comfortable with performing any surgery which changes one's ethnicity and I think most reputable surgeons would feel the same. Best Wishes. David

Birmingham Oculoplastic Surgeon

Not even possible-please don't destroy your eyelids trying to achieve this.

On the other hand, you could have what I call microblepharoplasty to provide structure to the upper eyelid and clean up the upper eyelid folds.  You also have a small amount of skin and muscle on the upper eyelid platform and microptosis.  These issues could be improved with a very precise anchor blepharoplasty.  Less is more.