Breast augmentation done. Do I tape and sleep on an angle? (Photos)

I was told to wear a bra with no wire and sleep flat. I've read that you should wear a bandeau to help bring implants down (I did submuscular) and sleep on an angle. Surgery done yesterday so here they are. I've also taped them as seen in the photo. Or do I not tape the upper part of my chest (close to clavical)?

Breast augmentation done. Do I tape and sleep on an angle?

Your early result looks good. Your implant position looks good for early after surgey so I do not see why a Bando is necessary and it might push the implants too low. Sleeping position should be one that makes you most comfortable which is usually with back elevated for the first week or two.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon