After butt implants, can I do a BBL? How many months must I wait if I have done buttock implants to do a BBL? (Photo)

I will do a butt implants near future and i want to do after several month a bbl to enhance my butt more round ...but when i gain weight can my implants go down in the butt?

BBL after buttock implants?

Personally I am not a proponent of fat grafting after buttock implants, for the following reasons: 
 I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implants, or after,  because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat it injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well. Fat transfer later on must be done very carefully and cautiously, preferably by the original surgeon, for the very same reasons as above.  And even if an infection is avoided, the the long term survival of the fat is quite poor (20 - 30% at best)....to me, it's just not worth the risk.  Instead I typically recommend up-sizing the implant after a year. Glad to help. 

Buttock implants

I have been performing buttock implants regularly, successfully for 15 years and I only have a 2% complication rate.  Your implants look fantastic.  I would leave them alone and don't take this result for granted.  You can swap them out for a larger implant if you want to but I don't think you should.  A fat transfer on someone of your size would be a waste of money and time.  Good luck

BBL and butt implant

We will often perform a BBL and butt implant at the same time; as such, you can perform your BBL anytime following your buttocks implant augmentation.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.