Am I a good candidate for tear trough filler? (Photo)

my dark circles always make me lool tired and no concealer can cover it because it is a lack of fat under the eyes. would i be a good candidate for tear trough filler? what should i expect if i get it done?

Tear Trough Fillers

Dear dochiya:Looking at your photo, you would benefit from dermal filler treatment to your tear troughs.  In Canada, I use Teosyal Redensity II which works with great effect.  You should expect lightening of you dark circles and looking less tired and refreshed.  Hope this information helps and wishing you success.

Tear Trough Filler

Hi. Thank you for your question. I think that you are a good candidate for tear trough filler. You may see a improvement in the discoloration and look more refreshed with the filler. I would use Belotero as this,in my opinion, creates less chance of nodules and also blue discoloration from some of the other fillers that are used in the eye area giving a soft natural look. I enjoy performing this procedure and have seen many amazing results with this product. I think that you will be pleased. Find a doctor who is experienced in tear trough injection. Good luck!

Tear trough filler

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I do think you're a great candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in your tear trough (i.e., under eye) area. In this area I prefer Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon