Can I use filler injection to my hollow eyelid after eyelid surgery? lf not, how long should I wait?

I had eyelids surgery before 3 weeks ...the crease in the left eye is higher than right ..I can't do revision surgery because there no more skin ..can I use filler to improve the hollowness in the left eyelid ??and can I use it immediately ,or I should wait ??if I should wait .how I should wait before the filler ??

Upper eyelids

If you are hollow, injectable fillers can often help. It's best if you seek an opinion from an Oculoplastic Surgeon who has extensive experience with eyelid fillers and eyelid surgery. Best of luck,

You could have upper eyelid filler to help this issue.

Another option is to have an early consultation with someone who will be able to actually correct the upper eyelids.  As I indicated in another post, you have resources to improve the appearance of the upper eyelid.  I think a base line examination prior to placing upper eyelid fold fillers would be helpful to document the upper eyelid.  The filler is an excellent option but you need to find a highly experienced injector.

Eyelid filler injection after blepharoplasty

Yes, you can do filler after blepharoplasty to improve hollowness. See following link. The timing depends on how you are healing. You may be ready for it now or not. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can fillers be used following blepharoplasty

Thank you for sharing your question. Fillers can by injected in the lower eyelids/tear troughs when most of the swelling dissipates. Make sure an expert in this area performs your treatment.  Good luck,