Is my tooth going to fall out? (photos)

I hit my two front teeth on the steering wheel hard in a car accident today. My gu's are throbbing on the left front tooth, the pain is intense and sharp, i dont know if im psyching myself out but i swear I think its shifting when I move it? It's tender to touch and also on the right tooth i felt sensitivity to cold (which I always do) but not the left. Will my tooth fall out?

Accident

The first thing you should do is go to your dentist or find one to evaluate those teeth. If they are shifting, they will need to be splinted (connected) to neighboring teeth in order to stabilize them. Depending on the extent of the injury, they can be saved but they need attention asap.