I had a horrible experience with injectables which left raised lines. Will Fraxel laser help flatten these lines? (photo)

It has been almost two years since my filler disaster. Who would you recommend in south florida for treatment?

Lines and Fraxel

Fraxel is a great laser for the fine lines and wrinkles.  I am unclear why you have scars from injectables.  What kind of filler did you have? Why was there scarring? Fraxel is the gold standard for treating scars with minimal down time.  I hope that you consult a dermatologist with a great deal of experience with scars and lasers.  Please keep me posted.