I was wondering if it was possible to have a quality breast augmentation around $3500

Currently I am a mom of four, two of my children have medical issues so although my job as a pediatric nurse may pay well I am always paying for their medical needs while I have overlooked my own regarding my breasts after having four children.

Breast augmentation for $3500

In NYC, you barely can get into the OR for that fee with cost of anesthesia, staff, supplies, and implants.  Best to find a good surgeon.

Breast augmentation cost

Thank you for your question. Price range for a breast augmentation varies depending on the area and surgeon you choose, it could go from $4000 or more.
I recommend you to provide some photos of your breasts to see if you also need a lift beacuse after having 4 babies you breasts may have sag and have ptosis. Plastic surgeons are trained differently and have varying levels of experience and so the key is to work with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with expertise and experience in breast augmentation.

Fees for breast Augmentation vary from Practice to Practice, Saline vs Silicone. I do not recommend selecting your Surgeon only based on price.. Experience and quality should be #1 priority. If the price is too low comparing to other Practices - there might be a reason why... Do a thorough research when selecting the right Board Certified Surgeon

The cost varies according to the location and experience of the PS generally. You can save money by getting saline implants, and this will save you about $400. If you could have it one under local anesthesia and mild sedation, you could save another $500. This would get you close to the $4000 mark.

Otherwise you can check the Internet to find the locations in the country with the least expensive prices. I would suggest staying in this country and even close to your home, however, in the event that you have some complication. Good luck.

reduced price for breast augmentation , inexpensive breast augmentation

I would be very careful. Although prices vary from geographic location to geographic location, if someone is considerably cheaper than their competitors,  ask yourself why that is the case.  How is your surgeon able to form a procedure at such a significant discount? Is it possible that they are faster, more efficient and negotiated better pricing for supplies?  Has something been omitted,  or the quality been reduced in order to save on the cost?  What type of anesthesia will be used?  The decision to have surgery is important don't base your decision solely on price.

John Paletta, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Costs of a Breast Augmentation

The #costs of #BreastAugmentation is contingent on several factors. Such as geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, different breast implants may have different costs. The approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Moreover, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision

Breast implants fee

I really doubt you will find this price for the procedure. Even that the total price for a silicone breast augmentation can be near to that price here in DR, you would still need to pay for your flight and stay, so expending in total 3500 USD will be impossible. 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

#breastaugmentation #cosmeticfinancing

Dear hmcdan,
Thanks for your question on­ breast aug prices. There are financing options for cosmetic surgery, in my office we accept Care Credit and Alphaeon Credit. Consider setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon who has at least one of these credentials:
*Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle
My very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

The price for breast augmentation can varies from saline V. silicone , and the location. Many Plastic Surgery practices offer financing.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of breast augmentation and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Best of luck!!

Cost of Breast Augmentation

Although everyone is price sensitive and no one wants to spend "more than they have to", you should not spend "less than you have to" in order to get a quality result.  The prices of procedures can vary greatly in even relatively small geographic areas, but price should not be your main concern. If you can't afford quality now, then either wait until you have the money or explore financing.  But please do not compromise your health for a few dollars.

Samuel Beran, MD