Smart Lipo (help tighten skin a little and get the fat)? (Photo)

Lost weight over 100lbs to be exact. I am left with some fatty deposits in my abdomen area and lower back sides that won't go anywhere with my proper diet and exercise. I would love to get smart lipo as it will tighten my skin to a minimal. The option of a tummy tuck it even a mini tummy tuck is really out of my hands due to my job. If I'm left with just a little skin I can toughen it out I suppose. My skin isn't horrendous, but it's slightly loose though. Thanks

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to explore SculpSure, a treatment that can melt up to 25% of your unwanted belly and flank fat in a 25-minute in-office treatment with little to no recovery time. You are a great candidate because this procedure helps to tighten the skin that is difficult to do with diet and exercise alone.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great job on losing all that weight

it is very hard to tell from your pictures, much about any fat pockets you have left and how lose your skin is. Smartlipo can give some skin tightening but not a lot. This situation really needs someone who is a board certified PS to examine you in real life to see if Smartlipo will be beneficial for you. It is a great tool but it is not good for everyone. 
good luck
david berman md

Great job on losing all that weight

good luck
david berman md

Smart Lipo Vs. Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction

You need a hi definition procedure to define and sculpt your musculature but the skin on your lower stomach has to go to get a tight and flat look. Smartlipo (and I have it along with another laser for liposuction made by alma) is NOT as effective in sculpting and defining and cannot tighten that much loose skin. You should really see a VASER HI DEF body sculpting 4D contouring expert. If skin removal is needed we will know in the consultation  Best, Dr. Emer.

Smart Lipo (help tighten skin a little and get the fat)?

Congratulations on getting in shape! SmartLipo will enhance the skin tightening effect of liposuction. However, in your situation, I think that you will still have some laxity. Good luck!

Smartlipo

I use this technique regularly and like it but in your case I would not be expecting a miracle. There appears to be very little fat beneath the area above the umbilicus and this is really a skin issue. Make sure you get your consultations from a board-certified plastic surgeon that is not trying to sell something that he or she cannot produce. 
By the way, congratulations on that amazing weight-loss. 

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Smartlipo

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Skin tightening

Hello. Smartlipo will help remove fat but  you should not expect significant skin tightening with your degree of excessive loose skin. If you are willing to accept the skin overhang this treatment may be right for you. 

Good luck

DrBurnett#RealSelf100

Skin tightening

Good luck

DrBurnett#RealSelf100