What procedures would you recommend to make me look more feminine? (photos)

Try to tell me in order of importance... and give a general idea of how much it would cost.

Facial feminization

1. Forehead contouring, scalp advancement and browlift

2. Rhinoplasty

3. Mandible contouring

4. Cheek implants

Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

Procedures to make you look more feminine

When I look at your pictures, I think what stands out to me is your nose and chin. I think a rhinoplasty and chin reduction could really help feminize your face.  I have a new theory on beauty that could help you when you see other plastic surgeons and discuss what would be good to do. Jaw line reduction could help as well.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best combo

You do have a prominent and masculine nose, but there are plenty of cis women out there with big noses.  You will not find many women, though, with a prominent brow bone or a masculine jaw.  From these pictures I would think brow bone or forehead reduction, reduction of your chin as well as the rest of your jaw bone, and rhinoplasty would make a big difference for you.  It looks like you really highlight the upper lip line with makeup, and that could be enhanced with a lip lift.  Cheek implants would also help to complete the transformation, but are not as important as the first three.  Good luck on your journey.  There is no substitute for a face to face consult, but our office would be happy to help with any additional questions your might have. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Facial feminization with forehead lift, rhinoplasty, and chin reduction etc.

Facial feminization  with  forehead lift, rhinoplasty, and chin reduction etc. will feminize your face. I need better photos as described on my website as well as others to give a more precise answer. Rhinoplasty first with chin reduction. Probable cheek implants and lip lift and augmentation. I have done TG patients for more than 35 years and I find that doing what bothers YOU and not me first is best. Examples of my work and that of other surgeons can be found on our websites.