What infections can form due to improper drain and wound care?

Can any doctors treat my seroma I don't want the original doctor to touch or repair anything I've been thru a lot these last 3 months. I looking for an great doctor

Find another surgeon

This far after surgery you will likely need some surgery to close down the seroma cavity. Find another reputable PS in your town and see them for a consult. 

Seroma treatment

Where is your seroma?  Due to its chronicity, formal excision and drainage with probable removal of a bursa lining will be necessary.  In addition, negative pressure devices (VAC) can also help.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your recovery difficulties after a tummy tuck.  If an infection develops after surgery it is usually the result of bacteria present on our skin, staph or strep.  Treatment of a prolonged seroma will at this point likely require revision surgery to reopen your incision and remove the seroma and its pseudo capsule.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for the best recommendations.