Tummy tuck in April 2015 and now16 months later I go to my PS office and have the fluid drained from my hip every 10 day (Photo)

I just wonder will this ever end.. Every week it's about 31-45cc of fluid , but you can see it sticking out on my side if I'm wearing a fitted dress or leggings or active wear it looks like I have an eggs on my hip

Fluid needs draining from tummy tuck 16 months later

without an examination, it is difficult to be sure, but chances are that you have what is called a bursae. It is a sac, that fluid keeps accumulating in. The fat layer did not stick down to the under layer.  It will require a revision surgery, to remove the sac, so that the fat sticks down to the muscle fascial layer. I would discuss this with your surgeon, or get a second opinion where an examination can take place.

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Seroma

While I don't see anything in your photos, what you describe sound like a chronic seroma. It forms a lining which prevents it from sealing closed after aspiration so continues to recur unless/until that lining is surgically removed. Ask your surgeon to reassess you for that option and perhaps seek another opinion. I have never heard of a seroma resolving spontaneously after this long.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD