Looking for a great affordable doctor in Miami for Bbl.

I don't know where or how to begin my journey. Any suggestions?

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon's expertise, OR, anesthesia ....Good luck.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.