Should I get fat put in my breasts with lift or implants. (photos)

the fullness and a lift ..but is my fat better or implants..what last longer??? Help me...

Should I get fat put in my breasts with lift or implants.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Lift and implants

I prefer to use implants while performing the lift as opposed to fat injections. I think implants are more reliable.

Breast changes

From these photos, I would recommend a lift with implants, not fat. An in-person examination and consultation would help to clarify/finalize any recommendations.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Breast augmentation

From these photos, you may get a result you are very happy with by having a straight forward breast augmentation. You will need to be seen in person to determine if a lift is necessary. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer breast augmentation

Dear Neka30,
Although fat transfer breast augmentation is becoming a more popular procedure, there remain some concerns.  Predictability of the results is sometimes difficult because we do not know how much of the fat will survive.  Also, breast augmentation by fat transfer seems to be limited to smaller enhancements of only one cup or so.  Consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon for options.  Good luck!

Really hard to tell with the pictures provided

You may do awesome with an implant only...or perhaps an implant with an areolar reduction.  It all depends on your goals and where you are starting from.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that gets beautiful results with cosmetic breast cases and don't stop interviewing doctors until you find the right one for you!  I think you should get a beautiful result if the right path is chosen.  And to answer your question, I think an implant is more reliable than fat grafting for volume increase.  It's a great adjunct for coverage in cases of rippling or to help fill out the upper pole cleavage area.  Hope this helps.-JGH

Breast lift and implant

I would recommend a breast lift with implants. I do a lot of fat grafting, but breast augmentation is more reliable with an implant. The exception might be if you wanted a lift and just a little upper pole fullness but not really a larger breast. Then fat grafting with the lift would be a good option. Good luck.