I'm 1 week post op from having my BBL procedure. I'm noticing a flat spot on my butt. What should I do?

I'm 5 days post op & I'm noticing a flat area on my butt is this good or bad? Will it fill in or not what can I do I have not sat on my butt at all

Post Op BBL

Hi and thanks for the question. Your buttocks will continue to take shape for several weeks / months after your BBL. Try to be patient and give it time to fluff out. What you see 3 months after surgery tends to be the shape and result that you will have. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op from having my BBL procedure. I'm noticing a flat spot on my butt. What should I do?

Thank you for your question.  During the early postoperative period swelling is common and may take several months to resolve.  I typically have my patients wear a compressive garment and sleep on stomach for 4-6 weeks.  Revisions may be necessary, but I typically wait until 6 months.  Make sure that you follow-up regularly with your plastic surgeon.Good Day,

Nicholas Jones, MD

Nicholas Jones, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.Best of Luck!!!