Breast reduction and lift. (photo)

I want to get a breast reduction & lift I'm currently a size 38 c or d anyways I want a lift that will have my breast sitting up perky

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Breast lift

I think you are a very reasonable candidate for a breast lift based on the photo. This can be coupled with a minor reduction if you so choose. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an "in person" evaluation and discussion of your options.

Asaf Yalif, MD
Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.  After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain. In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift

If you are happy with the overall volume then a lift may be all that you need. Often this can be done with limited incisions using a lollipop lift.

Breast reduction and lift.

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo, you appear to be a great candidate for a breast reduction, which would also lift your breasts by default, based on the nature of the procedure.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast reduction and lift

From your photos you look like a great candidate for a breast reduction and lift which will give you the perkier appearance you desire.  In order to get a qualified, expert opinion on your surgical options and expectations visit a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best of luck,
Keith M. Blechman, MD
New York, NY

Breast reduction and lift.

Thank you for the question and picture.  I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   I hope this, and the attached link ( dedicated to breast lifting surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.