I had LASIK 4 weeks ago and am experiencing a slight ghosting/glare in both eyes.

I had my 1 month post op a week ago and he said everything looked great. I mentioned that when I look at license plates I can make out the letters but they are not crisp. (According to him Im seeing 20/15, but it doesn't seem like that). He said one eye was not dry and the other was slightly. He didn't seem worried and just said to keep using my eye drops and that he thinks in a few weeks my vision should get clearer. Do you think this will get better with time?

Ghosting after LASIK

it should get better over time but he should have given you an ointment or gel to use at bedtime, and also plugged your puncta, and maybe given you restasis, so ask him for these thing

New York Ophthalmologist