Ill-defined, chubby cheeks and awkward jaw? Maxillary Impaction? Cheek fillers? (photos)

Hello I am 18 years old and have struggled with my appearance for years particularly my side profile The main issue I have is my cheek chubbiness and lack of definition but I'm also looking to improve my jaw as it has downward tilt and my mouth also protrudes I've read about maxillary impaction but am unsure of whether it is best for me I'm really looking to increase the definition in my face and make it look less vertical What procedure/ proceedure should I consider and how much will it cost?

18 years old and have struggled with my appearance for years particularly my side profile The main issue I have is my cheek chub

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures over the past 30 years using dermal fillers and/or facial implants (cheek implants, chin implants).  From the photos, your cheeks are very flat anteriorly (in the front) and the chin is weak but there is very little excess fat.  These combine to create an elongated, rectangularly shaped face.  The "chubbiness" that you see is caused by the very flat/concave malar area making the average size lower face appear puffy. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  
I frequently perform cheek and chin implant surgery together in about 1 hour.
Hope this helps.