What surgery should I go for? (Photo)

I'm looking up a ton of things, I just don't know what surgery to get. I had 3 kids and my body is just *poof* Gone. I pictures of what I want my body to look like just don't know what surgery would be right for me. Would a mommy makeover work?

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover procedure. This often combines breast lift and augmentation to reshape and provide fullness to the breasts. I would also recommend a lateral tension abdominoplasty which is a special kind of tummy tuck I perform. This would reattach muscles that may have separated during pregnancy as well as removes some loose skin. You may also opt for liposuction and a BBL, however I would recommend doing this separately as you'll need to recover lying on your stomach after a BBL and you won't want to compromise your tummy tuck and breast augmentation results. You will of course need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in order to get precise recommendations. 

What Surgery Would Work for Me?

The term "mommy makeover" is a nonspecific phrase but it generally implies a correction of the areas of the body that are adversely impacted with pregnancy and having children. It usually means some type of surgery of the breast (augmentation, lift, or both) along with body contouring procedures such as a tummy tuck, liposuction or both. Often these procedures can all be done at the same time but sometimes may require a second staged surgery if there is more that needs to be done than can safely or carefully achieved in a single operation. 

Your photos indicate that you would benefit from implants with a lift, a tummy tuck, and some liposuction of the hips and flanks. Some of your wish pics show women with very curvy bottoms. This is why some suggest the addition of a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). Attempting to do all of these in a single setting would be inadvisable, or at least risk a compromised result in one or more areas. 

Breast implants with a small lift on the left, tummy tuck with lipo and BBL to achieve all that. Whether or not you do these all together or as two stages depends on a conversation with your chosen surgeon. That are many factors to consider. You can have a great deal of pleasing change but remember, "you are only 20 once in your life". :-)

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Mommy makeover

Hello thank you for the question and the photos. Based upon your current images as well as your "wish" pics you would benefit from breast implants,  a limited breast lift on the left breast and a full tummy tuck. In addition you can opt for some liposuction of the flanks and thighs and use that fat transfer to the butt for Brazilian butt lift.

These procedures can typically be performed together on one day as an outpatient basis. You should seek several board certified plastic surgeons in your area for consultations before coming to a decision.

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health concerns you have are properly managed by your primary care physician.
Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

What surgery do I need?

With the limited photos you have shown and without an exam, an accurate answer is not possible. But in general, you would likely benefit from breast implants and a minor lift on the left breast to address the sagging on that side. A tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks/hips would improve your waistline. This is a type of mommy makeover. 

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover Procedures

Given the fact that the mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that can be put together to rebuild your pre-pregnancy form you can consider many. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. You should first find a local surgeon for consultation and determine which procedures will help you achieve your desired results. Best of luck.

Mommy makeover

Looks like you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck,breast augmentation,and liposuction of you sides,to achieve your goal,consult with a board certified PS.
good luck!

Kenneth Hughes,  M.D.
Beverly Hills,CA.

Do I need a Mommy Makeover?

Thanks for your question!  Based on the photos you posted, you will be a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction of your abdomen and waist as well as a breast lift with augmentation (these procedures together constitute the "Mommy Makeover").  Based on your buttocks, if you want to rejuvenate that area you will need a Brazilian Butt Lift (taking fat from other parts of your body using liposuction and then injecting it into your buttocks).  

Of course, that's a lot of surgery!  When I meet with a woman who is interested in multiple procedures, I always take the time to prioritize what she really wants to address with the first surgery, since often times that ends up being the ONLY surgery.  Do what will make you happy!  If that is a tummy tuck with the breast lift and augmentation, go for it!  My greatest advice is to find a surgeon who you like, trust, and feel good about.  You and your Plastic Surgeon become a team when you decide to move forward, and I always stress that to my patients.  Best of luck to you!

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a candidate for the mommy makeover.  With augmentation and a breast lift, your breasts will be fuller and lifted.  The tummy tuck would remove excess skin and tighten your core giving you a flatter and more contoured appearance to your abdomen.  The best place to begin this journey is with a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon. She will examine you as well as give you the risks and benefits associated with these procedures.  Good luck to you!

Camille Cash, MD

What surgery should I go for?

Thank you for your question.  Based on the photos and the areas of concern that you pointed out, a tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks, brazilian butt lift and a breast augmentation with a limited lift on the left side would be an initial plan.  An in person consultation and exam would be required to confirm your treatment plan.  These procedures would likely need to be split up into 2 operative sessions.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS