Very frustrated; Will I get the results I want? I am 5'8, 111lbs, eating issues, being resolved, will gain weight. (photo)

Few Dr's on here said I may be too narrow to get results I want. 32 bust, 24 waist, 35 hips. I've seen plenty girls my body type have my wish boobs? I want "C" shaped, perky, lots of upper pole, cleavage, side boob. I went in for consultation + I cant tell if the computer images are just not that accurate or if my results won't be what I want. I already know I will get a lift. Please read photo descriptions!

Implant selection

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  I read the details of your computer simulation and 800cc is much too large for you.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Implant selection

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Breast augmentation with lift

Hi and thank you for your questions and pictures.  Unfortunately I do not think your wish pics are realistic for you.  It is not because of your chest wall frame and size but because the quality of your skin is quite thin and stretched out.  Your breast skin and envelope will not support a large implant.  800 cc is quite ridiculous and I would not recommend that.  Even 475cc is likely too big for you.  If you place a heavy large implant in a thin skin wrapping (like you breast) you run the risk of wound healing problems, larger saggier breasts, bottoming out, among others.  I think you can still have a nice result from a breast augmentation with lift, it is just important to realize that with your skin and breast tissue quality, it is difficult to achieve your "wish" pics. Good luck.

Breast augmentation with lift

Implant size

implant size

The best way to pick implant size is based on your breast and chest width and not the volume. As the implants get bigger, they get wider. When the width of the implant fits the width of your chest, it will look nice and fit your frame. If the implants are too small, you will have a gap between them and they may look too far apart. If they are too wide, they will make you look top heavy as they may be too wide and stick well out past the sides of your chest. There are ways to get a bigger or smaller look.This can be done by picking a different implant profile. The higher the profile, the narrower the base width of the implant. If someone has a very narrow chest and wants to be big, they should consider a higher profile implant. If someone has a broad chest and they do not want to be too big but want to avoid the gap and still have cleavage without projection, they should consider a lower profile implant such as a moderate. There are options in between these such as the moderate plus. I prefer the underarm approach so there is no scar on your breast. The new silicone is the only way to go as far a rippling as the new silicone ripples much less than saline, especially in the larger implants. I personally prefer the smooth round implants under the muscle placed through the under arm to give you the most natural look and feel. This also leaves you no scar on your breast.  Dr Scott Ennis - Plastic Surgeon – Destin and Miami , Fl

Implant size

implant size