Cost on breast augmentation and a tummy tuck? (Photo)

I'm looking into getting my Breast done. My left breast sags more than the right and I want a thin waist. I'm just not sure how much it would cost. I've been saving up. I don't wanna go in with hopes and be short by alot.

Mommy Makeover Procedures

Candidates for Breast Lift with implants (#Mastopexy) surgery are women who have #saggingbreasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging. Often times the sagging is too great to be treated by implants alone. In addition, adding an implant gives both volume and shape to the newly lifted breast.

Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume. One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Different size implants may be used for the two breasts. Different profiles of implants can be used depending upon the shape of the breasts, the type of lift and what the women wants to achieve.

You can combine this with a tummy tuck in the mommy makeover, getting both procedures completed at once. To determine what would be best to take on, you could find a local surgeon for consultation, choose the best procedures in order to achieve your desired results.

• Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

• 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

• 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

You you'd be safe to save at least 14 to 16 k , in total. Remember that is like three operations in one and once the physician examines you , some liposuction might have to be added to the numbers.

Ahmet R. Karaca, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Cost on breast augmentation and a tummy tuck?

For a breast augmentation and tummy tuck including anesthesia, surgery center and surgeon's fees are ~$10,000 in my practice. A formal consultation to determine your goals and desires and make sure you are a good candidate would need to be done. We also offer a distance discount for those farther than 50 miles from our office. Good luck.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants/ Tummy Tuck /Liposuction/ Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.

Mommy Makeover

Thank you very much for your question.

I looked at your previous post with your wish pics.  To get that result, you would want to get liposuction of your hip rolls and abdomen, a tummy tuck, and breast augmentation with breast lift (lifting the left more than the right).  I recommend consulting with several plastic surgeons in your region to get an idea of cost, as it can vary based on length of anesthesia, facility, implant costs, and professional fees.  You are probably looking at $10-15k for the procedure combination, but again, that can vary.  Best of luck!

Dr. Dan Krochmal

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Breast augmentation with tummy tuck and lift

Based on the pictures you have provided, you would be an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation, and a tummy tuck with a lift on the left breast assuming that you are in otherwise good health. Prices vary from region to region and city to city. The MOST important piece of advice is to choose a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery that performs many breast and body procedures. As long as you are comfortable with him or her you will be in good hands. Also you should look at their before and after galleries on their website to give you an idea of what your results may look like. In the Houston area, a breast augmentation with  tummy tuck generally ranges from $10,500 to $15,000 depending upon various other considerations such as areas of liposuction that would have to be performed in addition to whether a breast lift will have to be performed on one or both sides.  The consultation will help determine the procedures that will be needed in order to meet your goals and expectations.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make-over - what is cost?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over..

• Your photos suggest that you need a breast augmentation on both breasts, a vertical lift and probably small reduction on the Left breast and a standard tummy tuck with liposuction.
  • Since costs vary from one place to another and your procedure is not a standard one, I suggest you contact three plastic surgeons in your area, explain what you need and ask for an estimated cost.
  • Until you are seen, you won't get a final cost but most offices will give you an estimate or a range.
  • To find a plastic surgeon go to the website of the American College of Plastic Surgeons and search for surgeons in or near your zip code - all are Board Certified.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $12,000 - $18,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.