Cost on breast augmentation and a tummy tuck? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 13
Mommy Makeover Procedures
Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume. One side can be tightened more or less than another.
Different size implants may be used for the two breasts. Different profiles of implants can be used depending upon the shape of the breasts, the type of lift and what the women wants to achieve.
You can combine this with a tummy tuck in the mommy makeover, getting both procedures completed at once. To determine what would be best to take on, you could find a local surgeon for consultation, choose the best procedures in order to achieve your desired results.
- Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:
1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.
2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?
3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?
COST OF MOMMY MAKEOVER WITH AUGMENTATION
You might also like...
Cost on breast augmentation and a tummy tuck?
Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants/ Tummy Tuck /Liposuction/ Revision Surgery
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
Cost on breast augmentation and a tummy tuck? (Photo)
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.
I looked at your previous post with your wish pics. To get that result, you would want to get liposuction of your hip rolls and abdomen, a tummy tuck, and breast augmentation with breast lift (lifting the left more than the right). I recommend consulting with several plastic surgeons in your region to get an idea of cost, as it can vary based on length of anesthesia, facility, implant costs, and professional fees. You are probably looking at $10-15k for the procedure combination, but again, that can vary. Best of luck!
Dr. Dan Krochmal
Breast augmentation with tummy tuck and lift
Dr. Ravi Somayazula
Mommy make-over - what is cost?
- Your photos suggest that you need a breast augmentation on both breasts, a vertical lift and probably small reduction on the Left breast and a standard tummy tuck with liposuction.
- Since costs vary from one place to another and your procedure is not a standard one, I suggest you contact three plastic surgeons in your area, explain what you need and ask for an estimated cost.
- Until you are seen, you won't get a final cost but most offices will give you an estimate or a range.
- To find a plastic surgeon go to the website of the American College of Plastic Surgeons and search for surgeons in or near your zip code - all are Board Certified.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Mommy Makeover - Cost?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.