What's wrong with my breast implants? I feel something is very wrong here. They sag and don't look good (Photos)

My implants sag. I had under the muscle operation. The one is bigger than the other. Is there something wrong here. I had my op 8 months ago

Position of Implants at 8 Months

HEALING AFTER BREAST SURGERY, AUGMENTATION:

1.    pain is variable

2.    it takes 2-3 months for implants to settle and muscles to relax

3.    celebrex, motrin, and muscle relaxers can help

4.    massage and stretching may help

5.    everyone heals differently

6.    4-7 days off from work is common

Since it is 8 months into your healing process it would likely be best to visit your surgeon with your concerns for the finalization of healing of your implants. Massaging and other treatments help, but there is no one proper solution for all patients. If you are concerned or worried at all you should visit your surgeon to have the area examined to make sure that healing is progressing well. Good luck.

What's wrong with my breast implants?

Sorry to hear about your concerns but online consultants will not be of much specific help to you.  You may wish to submit better quality photographs for possible better assessment online.

Best to discuss your concerns directly with your plastic surgeon. Try to identify what you feel is "wrong";  discuss these concerns with your plastic surgeon in front of a  full-length mirror. He/she will be in the best position to advise you. Best wishes.