How can I stretch my labia and clitoris non surgically?

I am a 32 year old african lady and want to stretch my labia.is there medication i ca use or anything that in non surgical to elongate them.

Labia stretching

Hello. Labia can be stretched or lengthened by weight gain like any other skin on our body. Daily tugging on them will lengthen them as well. There is no medication to lengthen the labia. 
~Dr. Poucher

How to elongate your labia

The labia minora will stretch if they are placed on traction frequently. You can simply apply traction with your fingers on a regular basis several times daily and they will lengthen gradually over time. No medication. No surgery. This has been done for centuries in certain parts of Africa.

Labial elongation vs. reduction

Although labial reduction is a common request, there are fewer requests for labial lengthening. Surgery is not the first-line option. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Labia and Clitoral Stretching

Hello Marubsy,
I not entirely sure I understand the question. Are you trying to enlarge your labia for functional improvement or enlargement of your vaginal opening? Or are you trying to enlarge your labia for appearance? Both can be done non surgically, but are very different problems.

A clitoris can be enlarged with hormones, but this would be something you would need to speak to your doctor about.