Am i getting any result? (photos)

Kindly see before and after OP FUE, Is there any growth improvement, I don't know i feel like the growth of the hair is very slow, any advise?

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor for a recheck.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Growth after Hair Transplant

Transplanted hair will begin to grow between 2 and 5 months after surgery with full benefit at about 10-12 months after the procedure. You have some time to wait and not worry.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

1 days after surgery

I would not expect to see any growth for 5-6 months when the hair goes into its anagen cycle and starts growing

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon