How to remove a birth mark on my face between nose and eye? (Photo)

i m 30 years was a little mark like ant but grown up with me.last 30 years i didn't feel it but now a days scratching and bleeding. please tell me what can i do?

Doctor Answers 2

How to remove a birth mark on my face between nose and eye

Thank you for your question. A biopsy would diagnosis the lesion. It is very easy to remove with minimal scar. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist. Best Wishes.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 109 reviews

Birth Mark On Face

This can be treated by excision or laser resurfacing.  I suggest a formal consultation with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.