What can help me to lift up my breast? (Photo)

Multiple Options for Breast Lift

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.

In my office I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring. At this point you have the option to search local surgeons and schedule consultations for the various procedures they offer and the results you will be able to expect. 

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photo.  It appears that you need a full (anchor) mastopexy to lift your breasts to a more ideal position on your chest.  Please be sure that you choose a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery to achieve your desired result.

What can help me to lift up my breast?

Abreast lift with or without breast implants may be your best option. based on your photos you may need a Lollipop or Anchor breast lift with a vertical scar. Chose an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Please read below: