Noticing that my breast make creaking/burping noises when I move a certain way. Is it normal ??????

had silicon implants on 24/8/2016 .... I have 325 cc's in left breast and 300 cc's in the right breast under the muscle incision under breast fold. Yesterday the draines where remove, Today I started noticing that my breast make creaking/burping noises when I move a certain way. Is it normal ??????

Post-Operative Healing for Breast Implants

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps. ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff. SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result. FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. These are included in your initial surgical fee.While your implants are still quite firm there should be a great deal of healing and settling found over the next couple of months. Though, while you are waiting you should never hesitate to contact your surgeon with any questions or concerns and visit them in person for evaluation of the area. Best of luck in making sure that healing progresses properly!