Nose job, eye job, chin job. Is it possible to feminise my face? (Photo)

Is it possible to feminise my face? I do have oily skin but really want a nose job to reduce both length and height of my nose. Any other recommendations for my eyes and jaw line? To make it more feminine / softer?

Nose job, eye job, chin job. Is it possible to feminise my face?

Hi, based upon the attached photos the nasal tip is wide and under-rotated making it appear long.  Rhinoplasty could refine and thin the nose making it appear more feminine.  The chin appears to have some degree of ptosis where the mentalis muscle is rotated downward.  This can be reduced to make the chin area appear balanced and in harmony with the lower face.  I would also like to point out that your cheeks are a bit flat anteriorly (in the front) which can make the face appear elongated and a bit masculine.  Cheek Augmentation with a dermal filler (I prefer Perlane) or with cheek implants for a permanent enhancement can soften and feminize the entire face.  All of these procedures could be done in about 2 hours wit one week of recovery.  Hope this helps.