Is it normal to still have painful hard lumps 2 weeks post op on the lateral sides of my breast after a breast lift? (photo)

I had my breast lift 2 weeks ago. The first 5 days were not painful at all. after 5 days the lateral sides of my breasts started to have painful lumps, the left side more than the right. I returned to my PS and he said its just swelling and normal 7 days later its feeling exactly the same... Still hard still painful! I really thought after 2 weeks I would feel better, is it normal?

Swelling

The lumps could definitely be swelling.  It is not uncommon to have swelling weeks after breast surgery.  A physical exam would be the best tool for your surgeon to follow these and make sure they are improving.

Napa Plastic Surgeon