Would I need to do a lollipop lift? (photos)

I want to get 500cc high profile textured silicone implants. The dr said it's not necessary at the moment to do the lift but will have to do it in the future. Must I just do a lift now and get it over with.

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. This photo doesn't really demonstrate the need for a lift. Women with severely sagging breasts can see great improvements with a breast lift. For those with only slight sagging, the amount of scarring they will see from the surgery may not be worth the improvement that they see in breast position. I recommend that you discuss your goals and options in person with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

All the best