I just had lipodissolve and I have a blood test (health checkup) due for tomorrow morning. Will this affect my blood tests?

Blood test after lipodissolve

In 2005, Dr. Franz Hasengschwandtner published a study in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal showing no elevation in liver enzymes following injections of lipodissolve. However, there is no guarantee that you won't react differently. If this is a routine set of blood work tests, I would recommend that you wait a few days in order to avoid having to repeat your blood tests. 

Blood test after lipodissolve

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}