Can a second Lipo further improve my shape? (Photos)

I had traditional Lipo done on my inner and outer thighs, abdomen, hips and flanks around 6 years ago (all in all 2.5 kilograms of fat were removed). However, I am still not 100 percent happy with the shape of my legs and I am wondering whether a second lipo on my inner and outer thighs can further improve the shape of my legs or if I should settle with what I got.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hidef Liposuction Revision in Los Angeles

In our office, we employ a Hidef Liposuction Revision Treatment that uses a combination of lipocavitation, liposuction, lasers, fibrous release, and fat grafting among other procedures to recontour your liposuction results. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Shape

You will need an exam to see if you have any residual fat that can be removed. Otherwise, a weight training program might be of good benefit.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon